Video 31 –
"I" vs. Authority
Discussion of the Authority Exercise
Do you ever integrate the ‘I’ with the Authority?
- Is the ‘I’ ever the same as the Authority? (Connirae shares example from her clients.)
- The difference between the ‘I’ and the Authority: The ‘I’ is how I perceive myself. The Authority is categorized as “not me.”
- How do you decide what to integrate first? What integrates with what?
- More about working with individual clients — structuring and sequencing sessions.
- The value of continued practice. The benefits are inevitable if you do the practice over time!
- Includes section re: possibility of having group support online.